Arla Foods Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Arla Foods amba in Denmark. Sells in Canada since 1961. You may not know this, but Arla Foods is a cooperative owned by dairy farmers.
- Nutritional Profile – Per 2tbsp ( 30g) there are 80 calories and 7g of fat. Besides, there is 1g of sugar and 1g of protein.
- Usage– Cream cheese spread is ideal for sandwiches, on toasts, crackers, and under wraps. Incorporate organic Arla cream cheese as a baking ingredient.
Sweet topping suggestion:
- Smashed raspberries and blueberries.
- Ground flax, mango, papaya or kiwi chunks, top with shaved coconut, sliced strawberries and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
- Blueberries and lemon zest.
- Thin slices of apple or pear, sprinkled with cinnamon & chopped walnuts,
- Pumpkin purée, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Savor topping suggestion:
- Pesto, tomato slices, freshly ground black pepper.
- Chopped green onion, thin slices of cucumber, a drizzle of Worcestershire sauce.
- Shredded carrots, chopped green onion, chopped olives.
- Canadian Bacon, hard boiled egg slices, a drizzle of maple syrup.
- Crushed red pepper, hot sauce, and avocado slice.
For more information about the product please visit the manufacturer’s website https://www.arlafoods.ca/our-brands/arla-cream-cheese/organic-cream-cheese-38195/